Subscribe to our Newsletter!
What are you looking for?
Read our most recent posts:
- Ellen MacArthur Foundation calls to ban oxo-degradable plastic packaging worldwide.
- Announcing! Our Conference Presentation & BioCycle Article
- Happy International Compost Awareness Week 2017!
- Have you seen it yet? A new Literature Review on the Impact of Compostable packaging
- “A Plastic Ocean” Canadian Movie Premiere! Get Your Free Ticket
What else do we talk about?a compost story ban BESICS biodegradable BSI BSI research Burns Bog buybetter car-free compost compostable Compostable packaging Conference eat local ecotainer environment events Farmer's Markets Festivals Fibreware Folk Fest food packaging Food Trucks foodware GOtoGAL Green Committee Green Events green technology hot cups international organic packaging PLA plastic recycling Research reusable sale sugarcane Susanna Carson sustainable Sustainable Event testing Vancouver zero waste
Category Archives: Compostable Series
In this Compostable series, Mallory McLeod, one of our BSI staff, informs about compostability certifications. At BSI, we’ve been working towards building a comprehensive list of compostable certification institutions and composting facilities as part of a larger, ongoing research and … Continue reading