Subscribe to our Newsletter!
What are you looking for?
Read our most recent posts:
- They’re HERE! Try our new BESICS Compostable Hot Cups & Lids
- UBC Masters Research Assistant Position Available: Compost
- Vancouver Folk Fest: West-coast culture alive and well
- Company Update: Zero-Waste parties, policy development and bio-polymers
- BSI & Compostability Certification: Biodegradable Products Institute
What else do we talk about?ban BESICS biodegradable BSI Burns Bog car-free compostable Compostable packaging eat local ecotainer environment events Farmer's Markets Festivals Fibreware Folk Fest food packaging Food Trucks GOtoGAL Green Committee green technology hot cups international lids new! organic PLA plastic recycling reusable sale sugarcane Susanna Carson sustainable Vancouver zero waste
Category Archives: Green Spotlight
As green conscious consumers, you look for claims and certifications that will help you make informed decisions about your purchases. But in order to make the right choice, you need to understand the implications of these labels. David Suzuki’s Queen … Continue reading
The US landfills 1.4 billion pounds of waste per day. 40% of that is packaging that is used just once. Tweet
Did you know that there are over 125 farmers markets throughout British Columbia?! And Vancouver is lucky to be home to many of these great farmers markets as well as food co-cops. With the sun finally gracing the city with … Continue reading