Subscribe to our Newsletter!
What are you looking for?
Read our most recent posts:
- They’re HERE! Try our new BESICS Compostable Hot Cups & Lids
- UBC Masters Research Assistant Position Available: Compost
- Vancouver Folk Fest: West-coast culture alive and well
- Company Update: Zero-Waste parties, policy development and bio-polymers
- BSI & Compostability Certification: Biodegradable Products Institute
What else do we talk about?ban BESICS biodegradable BSI Burns Bog car-free compostable Compostable packaging eat local ecotainer environment events Farmer's Markets Festivals Fibreware Folk Fest food packaging Food Trucks GOtoGAL Green Committee green technology hot cups international lids new! organic PLA plastic recycling reusable sale sugarcane Susanna Carson sustainable Vancouver zero waste
Tag Archives: Farmer’s Markets
What: From Farms to Forks 2 About: An event by Growing Chefs! to promote local and sustainable food by pairing top Vancouver restaurant chefs with local produce growers. Ticket holders will be able to sample creations by these chefs with … Continue reading
Grocery Store Wars. Have you ever wondered what shopping for organic produce would be like with the lens of Star Wars? Well, wonder no more! A cute video by setting Star Wars in the grocery market with an important call … Continue reading
Did you know that there are over 125 farmers markets throughout British Columbia?! And Vancouver is lucky to be home to many of these great farmers markets as well as food co-cops. With the sun finally gracing the city with … Continue reading