Subscribe to our Newsletter!
What are you looking for?
Read our most recent posts:
- Ellen MacArthur Foundation calls to ban oxo-degradable plastic packaging worldwide.
- Announcing! Our Conference Presentation & BioCycle Article
- Happy International Compost Awareness Week 2017!
- Have you seen it yet? A new Literature Review on the Impact of Compostable packaging
- “A Plastic Ocean” Canadian Movie Premiere! Get Your Free Ticket
What else do we talk about?a compost story ban BESICS biodegradable BSI BSI research Burns Bog buybetter car-free compost compostable Compostable packaging Conference eat local ecotainer environment events Farmer's Markets Festivals Fibreware Folk Fest food packaging Food Trucks foodware GOtoGAL Green Committee Green Events green technology hot cups international organic packaging PLA plastic recycling Research reusable sale sugarcane Susanna Carson sustainable Sustainable Event testing Vancouver zero waste
Tag Archives: Farmer’s Markets
What: From Farms to Forks 2 About: An event by Growing Chefs! to promote local and sustainable food by pairing top Vancouver restaurant chefs with local produce growers. Ticket holders will be able to sample creations by these chefs with … Continue reading
Grocery Store Wars. Have you ever wondered what shopping for organic produce would be like with the lens of Star Wars? Well, wonder no more! A cute video by setting Star Wars in the grocery market with an important call … Continue reading
Did you know that there are over 125 farmers markets throughout British Columbia?! And Vancouver is lucky to be home to many of these great farmers markets as well as food co-cops. With the sun finally gracing the city with … Continue reading