Subscribe to our Newsletter!
What are you looking for?
Read our most recent posts:
- EPISODE 4: Harvesting Power… A Compost Story: Research in Richmond
- EPISODE 3: Whistle while we work… A Compost Story in Whistler, BC
- EPISODE 2: As the Soil Turns… A Compost Story: Adventures in Lytton
- EPISODE 1: Once Upon a Time… A Compost Story: How We Got To Here
- CEO Speaks! Testing Compostable Foodware and Building Industry Relationships at SUSTPACK 2015
What else do we talk about?a compost story ban BESICS biodegradable BPI BSI BSI research Burns Bog car-free certification compost compostable Compostable packaging eat local ecotainer environment events Farmer's Markets Festivals Fibreware Folk Fest food packaging Food Trucks foodware GOtoGAL Green Committee green technology hot cups international lids metro vancouver new! organic organics ban PLA plastic recycling reusable sale sugarcane Susanna Carson sustainable testing Vancouver zero waste
Tag Archives: Farmer’s Markets
What: From Farms to Forks 2 About: An event by Growing Chefs! to promote local and sustainable food by pairing top Vancouver restaurant chefs with local produce growers. Ticket holders will be able to sample creations by these chefs with … Continue reading
Grocery Store Wars. Have you ever wondered what shopping for organic produce would be like with the lens of Star Wars? Well, wonder no more! A cute video by setting Star Wars in the grocery market with an important call … Continue reading
Did you know that there are over 125 farmers markets throughout British Columbia?! And Vancouver is lucky to be home to many of these great farmers markets as well as food co-cops. With the sun finally gracing the city with … Continue reading