Subscribe to our Newsletter!
What are you looking for?
Read our most recent posts:
- From touchdown to trash talk – compostable food ware is a ‘must have’ for consumers today
- EPISODE 4: Harvesting Power… A Compost Story: Research in Richmond
- EPISODE 3: Whistle while we work… A Compost Story in Whistler, BC
- EPISODE 2: As the Soil Turns… A Compost Story: Adventures in Lytton
- EPISODE 1: Once Upon a Time… A Compost Story: How We Got To Here
What else do we talk about?a compost story ban BESICS biodegradable BPI BSI BSI research Burns Bog car-free certification compost compostable Compostable packaging eat local ecotainer environment events Farmer's Markets Festivals Fibreware Folk Fest food packaging Food Trucks foodware GOtoGAL Green Committee green technology hot cups international lids metro vancouver new! organic organics ban PLA plastic recycling reusable sale sugarcane Susanna Carson sustainable testing Vancouver zero waste
Tag Archives: green technology
The Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) of Taiwan has invented a re-writable e-paper product called the i2R e-paper. This e-paper requires heat to transfer images and text to the surface and can be erased by inserting the e-paper into a … Continue reading
Rare earth metals are key ingredients in nearly every technological device on the market today (cell phones, flat screen TVs – you name it) – and including green technologies like hybrid cars, solar cells, wind turbines etc. Unfortunately, you will … Continue reading