Subscribe to our Newsletter!
What are you looking for?
Read our most recent posts:
- Ellen MacArthur Foundation calls to ban oxo-degradable plastic packaging worldwide.
- Announcing! Our Conference Presentation & BioCycle Article
- Happy International Compost Awareness Week 2017!
- Have you seen it yet? A new Literature Review on the Impact of Compostable packaging
- “A Plastic Ocean” Canadian Movie Premiere! Get Your Free Ticket
What else do we talk about?a compost story ban BESICS biodegradable BSI BSI research Burns Bog buybetter car-free compost compostable Compostable packaging Conference eat local ecotainer environment events Farmer's Markets Festivals Fibreware Folk Fest food packaging Food Trucks foodware GOtoGAL Green Committee Green Events green technology hot cups international organic packaging PLA plastic recycling Research reusable sale sugarcane Susanna Carson sustainable Sustainable Event testing Vancouver zero waste
Tag Archives: green technology
The Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) of Taiwan has invented a re-writable e-paper product called the i2R e-paper. This e-paper requires heat to transfer images and text to the surface and can be erased by inserting the e-paper into a … Continue reading
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL4fluj004o Rare earth metals are key ingredients in nearly every technological device on the market today (cell phones, flat screen TVs – you name it) – and including green technologies like hybrid cars, solar cells, wind turbines etc. Unfortunately, you … Continue reading