Subscribe to our Newsletter!
What are you looking for?
Read our most recent posts:
- They’re HERE! Try our new BESICS Compostable Hot Cups & Lids
- UBC Masters Research Assistant Position Available: Compost
- Vancouver Folk Fest: West-coast culture alive and well
- Company Update: Zero-Waste parties, policy development and bio-polymers
- BSI & Compostability Certification: Biodegradable Products Institute
What else do we talk about?ban BESICS biodegradable BSI Burns Bog car-free compostable Compostable packaging eat local ecotainer environment events Farmer's Markets Festivals Fibreware Folk Fest food packaging Food Trucks GOtoGAL Green Committee green technology hot cups international lids new! organic PLA plastic recycling reusable sale sugarcane Susanna Carson sustainable Vancouver zero waste
Tag Archives: green technology
The Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) of Taiwan has invented a re-writable e-paper product called the i2R e-paper. This e-paper requires heat to transfer images and text to the surface and can be erased by inserting the e-paper into a … Continue reading
Rare earth metals are key ingredients in nearly every technological device on the market today (cell phones, flat screen TVs – you name it) – and including green technologies like hybrid cars, solar cells, wind turbines etc. Unfortunately, you will … Continue reading