Subscribe to our Newsletter!
What are you looking for?
Read our most recent posts:
- Ellen MacArthur Foundation calls to ban oxo-degradable plastic packaging worldwide.
- Announcing! Our Conference Presentation & BioCycle Article
- Happy International Compost Awareness Week 2017!
- Have you seen it yet? A new Literature Review on the Impact of Compostable packaging
- “A Plastic Ocean” Canadian Movie Premiere! Get Your Free Ticket
What else do we talk about?a compost story ban BESICS biodegradable BSI BSI research Burns Bog buybetter car-free compost compostable Compostable packaging Conference eat local ecotainer environment events Farmer's Markets Festivals Fibreware Folk Fest food packaging Food Trucks foodware GOtoGAL Green Committee Green Events green technology hot cups international organic packaging PLA plastic recycling Research reusable sale sugarcane Susanna Carson sustainable Sustainable Event testing Vancouver zero waste
Tag Archives: recycling
Straw Wars is a campaign launched in London’s trendy Soho neighbourhood by restaurants, hotels and bars to reduce the use of plastic straws. Plastic straws are technically recyclable; however they’re not commonly accepted in commercial or residential recycling programs. One … Continue reading
Wacoal and Triumph, two lingerie brands, have been collecting old bras from customers to turn them into refuse paper and plastic fuel (RPF) which will then power boilers and generators. Unlike other apparel, undergarments cannot be resold or repurposed. This … Continue reading