Subscribe to our Newsletter!
What are you looking for?
Read our most recent posts:
- EPISODE 4: Harvesting Power… A Compost Story: Research in Richmond
- EPISODE 3: Whistle while we work… A Compost Story in Whistler, BC
- EPISODE 2: As the Soil Turns… A Compost Story: Adventures in Lytton
- EPISODE 1: Once Upon a Time… A Compost Story: How We Got To Here
- CEO Speaks! Testing Compostable Foodware and Building Industry Relationships at SUSTPACK 2015
What else do we talk about?a compost story ban BESICS biodegradable BPI BSI BSI research Burns Bog car-free certification compost compostable Compostable packaging eat local ecotainer environment events Farmer's Markets Festivals Fibreware Folk Fest food packaging Food Trucks foodware GOtoGAL Green Committee green technology hot cups international lids metro vancouver new! organic organics ban PLA plastic recycling reusable sale sugarcane Susanna Carson sustainable testing Vancouver zero waste
Tag Archives: recycling
Straw Wars is a campaign launched in London’s trendy Soho neighbourhood by restaurants, hotels and bars to reduce the use of plastic straws. Plastic straws are technically recyclable; however they’re not commonly accepted in commercial or residential recycling programs. One … Continue reading
Wacoal and Triumph, two lingerie brands, have been collecting old bras from customers to turn them into refuse paper and plastic fuel (RPF) which will then power boilers and generators. Unlike other apparel, undergarments cannot be resold or repurposed. This … Continue reading