Subscribe to our Newsletter!
What are you looking for?
Read our most recent posts:
- CEO Speaks! Testing Compostable Foodware and Building Industry Relationships at SUSTPACK 2015
- Leading the Industry: Our CEO presents at this year’s SUSTPACK 2015!
- Are you ready for the Organics Ban?
- $2,500 Scholarship Available – Growing Talent in Composting
- Demystified: Biodegradable or Compostable?
What else do we talk about?ban BESICS biodegradable BPI BSI Burns Bog car-free certification compost compostable Compostable packaging eat local ecotainer environment events Farmer's Markets Festivals Fibreware Folk Fest food packaging Food Trucks GOtoGAL Green Committee green technology hot cups international lids metro vancouver new! organic organics ban PLA plastic recycling restaurants reusable sale sugarcane Susanna Carson sustainability sustainable SUSTPACK 2015 Vancouver waste zero waste
Tag Archives: recycling
Straw Wars is a campaign launched in London’s trendy Soho neighbourhood by restaurants, hotels and bars to reduce the use of plastic straws. Plastic straws are technically recyclable; however they’re not commonly accepted in commercial or residential recycling programs. One … Continue reading
Wacoal and Triumph, two lingerie brands, have been collecting old bras from customers to turn them into refuse paper and plastic fuel (RPF) which will then power boilers and generators. Unlike other apparel, undergarments cannot be resold or repurposed. This … Continue reading