Subscribe to our Newsletter!
What are you looking for?
Read our most recent posts:
- Ellen MacArthur Foundation calls to ban oxo-degradable plastic packaging worldwide.
- Announcing! Our Conference Presentation & BioCycle Article
- Happy International Compost Awareness Week 2017!
- Have you seen it yet? A new Literature Review on the Impact of Compostable packaging
- “A Plastic Ocean” Canadian Movie Premiere! Get Your Free Ticket
What else do we talk about?a compost story ban BESICS biodegradable BSI BSI research Burns Bog buybetter car-free compost compostable Compostable packaging Conference eat local ecotainer environment events Farmer's Markets Festivals Fibreware Folk Fest food packaging Food Trucks foodware GOtoGAL Green Committee Green Events green technology hot cups international organic packaging PLA plastic recycling Research reusable sale sugarcane Susanna Carson sustainable Sustainable Event testing Vancouver zero waste
Tag Archives: Research
What’s the life cycle of our compostable products? This week our CEO Susanna Carson and Manager of Research & Communications Emily McGill are co-presenting the open source field testing program at BioCycle REFOR17 in Portland, Oregon, this Wednesday, Oct 18. In case you didn’t know – we’re working to close the … Continue reading
Our very own CEO Susanna Carson will be at this year’s SUSTPACK 2015 in Orlando, FL, hosting an afternoon breakout session on “Certification vs Collaboration – Securing End of Life Options for Compostable Packaging“. She’s bringing our experiences researching compostable food ware … Continue reading