Subscribe to our Newsletter!
What are you looking for?
Read our most recent posts:
- Announcing! Our Conference Presentation & BioCycle Article
- Happy International Compost Awareness Week 2017!
- Have you seen it yet? A new Literature Review on the Impact of Compostable packaging
- “A Plastic Ocean” Canadian Movie Premiere! Get Your Free Ticket
- 3 Steps to Using Compostables at Your Holiday Events
What else do we talk about?a compost story ban BESICS biodegradable BSI BSI research Burns Bog buybetter car-free compost compostable Compostable packaging Conference eat local ecotainer environment events Farmer's Markets Festivals Fibreware Folk Fest food packaging Food Trucks foodware GOtoGAL Green Committee Green Events green technology hot cups international organic packaging PLA plastic recycling Research reusable sale sugarcane Susanna Carson sustainable Sustainable Event testing Vancouver zero waste
Tag Archives: SUSTPACK
Next week, our CEO Susanna Carson and Compost Specialist Emily McGill will be attending SUSTPACK 2015, a convergence of experts on all topics relating to packaging and sustainability, including compostables! Susanna was interviewed by Packaging Digest about her talk and some critical … Continue reading