Subscribe to our Newsletter!
What are you looking for?
Read our most recent posts:
- They’re HERE! Try our new BESICS Compostable Hot Cups & Lids
- UBC Masters Research Assistant Position Available: Compost
- Vancouver Folk Fest: West-coast culture alive and well
- Company Update: Zero-Waste parties, policy development and bio-polymers
- BSI & Compostability Certification: Biodegradable Products Institute
What else do we talk about?ban BESICS biodegradable BSI Burns Bog car-free compostable Compostable packaging eat local ecotainer environment events Farmer's Markets Festivals Fibreware Folk Fest food packaging Food Trucks GOtoGAL Green Committee green technology hot cups international lids new! organic PLA plastic recycling reusable sale sugarcane Susanna Carson sustainable Vancouver zero waste
Tag Archives: zero waste
For over 30 years, the Vancouver Folk Fest has been bringing people together at Jericho beach to celebrate world class music surrounded by the beautiful coastal scenery Vancouver is known for. Even with a few grey skies, Jericho’s picturesque … Continue reading
The US landfills 1.4 billion pounds of waste per day. 40% of that is packaging that is used just once. Tweet